- iDibs: means Student Resources Pty Limited trading as iDibs, and includes any of the directors and employees of iDibs or any other person contributing to this Website
- Loss: means any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence) which may be directly or indirectly suffered.
- Linked Websites: means websites of entities and people other than iDibs which are hyperlinked from this Website and includes the websites of any Service Providers.
- Services: means the Website booking services on the iDibs.it platform accessed through a registered account.
- Service Providers: means the third party companies or individuals who are either employed by or engaged by iDibs to facilitate or assist iDibs to provide the Services or who are to provide the Services required by you.
- Website: means the whole or any part of the website and any of its web pages located at www.idibs.it. This includes the layout of this website; individual elements of the website design; underlying code elements of this website; or text, sounds, graphics, animated elements or any other content of this website.
- "we" and "us" refer to iDibs and "our" has a similar meaning.
- “you” and “your” means the person, firm, entity or organisation accessing, browsing, or using the Website, and “your” has a similar meaning.
Unless we agree otherwise, your access to this website may be terminated at any time by us without notice. All restrictions, licenses granted by you and all disclaimers and limitations of liability by iDibs will survive termination, however you will no longer be authorised to access the Website.
Registration to use the Services
Obligations as a Member
For as long as you are a Member you agree to comply with the following:
- you have the sole responsibility for protecting the confidentiality of your password and/or email Use of your password by any other person may result in the immediate cancellation of the Services.
- any use of your registration information by any other person, or third parties, is strictly prohibited. You agree to immediately notify iDibs of any unauthorised use of your password or email address or any breach of security of which you have become
- access and use of the Website is limited, non-transferable and allows for the sole use of the Website by you for the purposes of iDibs providing the
- you will not use the Services or the Website in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by the management of iDibs.
- you will not use the Services or Website for any illegal and/or unauthorized use which includes collecting email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorised framing of or linking to the Website.
- you agree that commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from the Website without notice and may result in termination of the Services. Appropriate legal action will be taken by iDibs for any illegal or unauthorised use of the Website.
- you acknowledge and agree that any automated use of the Website or its Services is
Payment and Refund Policy
- Where any of the Services require a fee to be paid before the Service is provided, either to iDibs or to a Service Provider (“the Service Fee”), the Service Fee is required to be paid as directed before the Service is provided. Where the option is given to you, you may make payment of the Service Fee by way of cash or credit card to either iDibs or the Service Provider as directed.
- All payments made in the course of your use of the Services are to be made directly to the Service Providers using cash or credit card at their direction.
- You acknowledge and agree that where a request for the payment of the Services Fee is returned or denied, for whatever reason, by your financial institution or is unpaid by you for any other reason, then you are liable for any costs, including banking fees and charges, associated with that Services Fee.
- You agree and acknowledge that iDibs or any Service Provider can vary the Service Fee at any time.
- The only obligation of iDibs is to provide you with assistance to pursue a refund of the Services Fee (“the Refund”) in the event the relevant Service Provider is unable to continue to, or to provide the Services. Such assistance will only be provided if a Director of iDibs makes a decision, at his absolute discretion, that it is reasonable to do so under the circumstances.
- For the purposes of clarity, iDibs itself has a no refund policy, and iDibs will not be liable for, nor provide any Refund to you.
It is important to note that information, products, services, and promotions may not be available in all Australian jurisdictions or jurisdictions outside of Australia.
Please be aware of the laws of your municipality, province/state or country or that otherwise may apply to you in relation to any of the matters described in the pages of this Website. If you access this website from outside of Australia, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local, national or international laws.
Disclaimer of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL IDIBS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR A LINKED WEBSITE OR USE OF, OR RELIANCE ON, ANY CONTENT, ANY INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE APPLICATION(S) CONTAINED ON, AND/OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE OR A LINKED WEBSITE. This general disclaimer is not restricted or modified by any of the following specific warnings and disclaimers but does not attempt to exclude liability in relation to those warranties implied by law which cannot be excluded.
Specific Warnings and Disclaimers
You must ensure that your access to this Website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you or in your location. We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with the use of this Website or a linked website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from this Website is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
While we have made every effort to ensure that the information, any content, or any software application contained on or accessed through our Website is free from error or omissions and is up to date, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, completeness or fitness for any purpose of any information or software application, nor do we warrant that any information or software application contained on, or accessed through this Website is Year 2000 compliant and up to date.
We do not undertake to keep this Website updated. We are not liable to you or anyone else if errors or any omissions occur in the information on this Website or if that information is not up-to-date or complete. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all representations, warranties and other terms are excluded. In circumstances where warranties are implied by law and cannot be excluded, iDibs's liability is limited to the repair, replacement or reimbursement for the goods supplied by iDibs or the replacement or reimbursement for the services supplied by iDibs, at iDibs's option.
This Website is our copyright property and copyright in the material on this Website is owned or licensed by us. Unless we agree otherwise in writing, you are provided with access to it only for your personal and non-commercial use. Other than for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Australian Copyright Act 1968 (Clth) as amended and similar statutes that apply in your location, you may not, in any form or by any means:
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this Website; or
- commercialize any information, products or services obtained from any part of this Website, without our written permission.
Except where otherwise specified, any word or device to which is attached the ™ or ® symbol is a trade mark of iDibs. If you use any of our trade marks to refer to our activities, products or services, you must include a statement attributing that trade mark to us. You must not use any of our trademarks:
- in or as the whole or part of your own trademarks;
- in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive;
- in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services, including this website.
This Website may contain links to linked websites including those of any Service Providers. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of linked websites. Links to those linked websites should not be construed as any endorsement, approval, recommendation, or preference by us of the owners or operators of those linked websites, or for any information, graphics, material, products or services referred to on those linked websites, even if they contain a iDibs logo. Unless stated otherwise on this Website, we have:
- no relationship with the owners or operators of those linked websites; and
- no control over or rights in those linked websites.
Product Information and Supply
The material on this website may contain general information about iDibs products and services. Unless expressly stated otherwise, this information:
- does not constitute an offer or inducement to enter into a legally binding contract, and
- does not form part of the terms and conditions for iDibs products and services.
Also, you should be aware that some of the product and services iDibs publishes on its Website may not be announced or available in your country. Any references to such products or services do not mean that iDibs intends to make them available in your country at any time. Please consult your local iDibs representative for more information on the availability of our products and services.
Not offering advice
The information within is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide specific advice to you, and should not be relied upon in that regard. You should not act or rely on the information within without seeking the advice of a professional. A iDibs representative can help to ensure that your own circumstances have been properly considered and that action is taken on the latest available information.
iDibs provides this Website and the information within on an "as is, where is" basis and does not make any express or implied warranties, representations, endorsements or conditions with respect to the website or the information within, including without limitation, warranties as to operation, non-infringement, usefulness, completeness, accuracy, date of information, reliability and fitness for a particular purpose. Further, iDibs does not represent or warrant that the Website will be available and meet your requirements, that access will be uninterrupted, that there will be no delays, difficulties in use, defects, incompatibility, failures, errors, omissions or loss of transmitted information, that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be transmitted or that no damage will occur to your computer system. You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup of data and/or equipment and to take reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses or other destructive properties.
iDibs does not want to receive, either through our Website or otherwise, any information that is confidential or proprietary to you or a third party. You understand and agree that any information that you send to iDibs will not be considered confidential by us and will therefore not be treated as such. If you chose to send iDibs any information you agree that iDibs will, as a result, have the right to adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works based upon the information. In addition, iDibs will be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts or techniques you send to us. Notwithstanding the foregoing, iDibs will not disclose your name or the fact that you provided information to us unless:
- we first receive your consent to use your name;
- prior to the publication or use of the information, we advise you of our intention to publish or use the information you provided with your name on it; or
- if we are required to do so by law.
Any unprotected e-mail communication over the Internet is, as with communication via other mediums (e.g. cellular phones, post office mail), not secure or confidential, subject to possible interception or loss, and is also subject to possible alteration. You should not send any confidential, proprietary or sensitive information via this medium. iDibs is not responsible for and will not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages in connection with an e-mail sent by you to iDibs, or an e-mail sent by iDibs to you.
No endorsement or approval of any third parties or their advice, opinions, information, products or services is expressed or implied by any information contained within the Website.
iDibs is not responsible for and will not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages whatsoever and howsoever caused (including direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages) arising out of or in connection with:
- the Website or the information within it, or your access to or use of, or inability to access or use the Website or the information within it; or
- any action or decision made by you in reliance on this Website or the information within it, or
- any errors in or omissions from any information on the Website; or
- the information within, or any unauthorized use or reproduction of any part of the Website or any of the information within it,
even if iDibs has been advised of the possibility of these damages.
Links from or to websites outside the Website are for convenience only. iDibs does not review or control, and is not responsible for, any websites linked from or to its Website, the content of those websites, the privacy practices of those websites, the third parties named therein, or their products and services.
Linking to any other website is at your sole risk and expense and iDibs will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with such linking. In addition, iDibs does not endorse or approve of any websites linked from or to the iDibs Website.
Links to software are for convenience only and iDibs is not responsible or liable for any difficulties or consequences associated with accessing or downloading of any such software. Use of any accessed or downloaded software is governed by the terms of the applicable license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is provided with such software.
Information Security is Everyone's Business
The rapid expansion of electronic communication has revolutionized the way we work and deal with you, our clients and customers. At iDibs, information security is of paramount importance and our employees are fully aware of their responsibilities to keep customer information safe, secure and confidential. Whether you choose to deal with us online, over the telephone, or in person, we follow strict security procedures to protect your information against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and misuse.
- Hits: 920